Monday, May 9, 2011

How to soak my dear eldest son?


Dear my 1st son,
I wish I have a special turbo washing machine. Put some bleach and soak you all night long. When the day comes I wash you strongly like a turbulent seas. And Finally the cycle ends it becomes calm like the tranquil waters of the lake. The 'translucent you' enables me to see through inner you. So that I know how to induce you in doing something benefit for your own good. Totally confident in my hand that you will carry out my orders like a son honour his mother words.
You are my sunshine You are my moon You are my everything in this world and Thereafter. O Allah, please give me strength and guide me in bringing up my children especially my 1st one who is in the transition from young to teenager.
Love, Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment