Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Finding Times

I always have difficulties in finding times on my own. Spending time with my 2 boys is my top list to do everyday. Being a manager to them is like being a manager in an international company. I would ensure them having a smoothly running of the day especially on the weekdays.

That's why i couldn't write much earlier even my blog space have been created few months ago. I would say the involvement of a blogger will rip you off sometimes with your family. I'm not going to let it happen. That's why my first post would be this short as I have 2 boys on-school-going to attend to.

Neither I'm becoming an excessively blogger nor committed one. I just want a space to write, share ideas and express feelings. Hoping that the next post will coming in the next few days.